The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will assist the Commercial Manager in providing commercial expertise for EMEG projects by working within EMEG procedures. The role will be based out of EMEG Chesterfield office. Ideally you will have a clean driving licence be able to work effectively in a team or on your own. A CSCS card would be preferable also. The ideal candidate should be hard working and have good attention to detail. We have outlined our preferred skill requirements for the role all carried out under the supervision on EMEG Commercial Manager.
- Be able to use Excel and Word
- to carry out basic measurement of mechanical and electrical systems
- to understand the importance of Administration and neat and correct filing on projects
- Carry out Measurement and pricing of variations including star rates.
- Assist with the processing of Applications from clients and subcontractors
- Have basic contractual awareness.
- Understand the importance of Cost reporting and be able to assist with the preparation of Cost reports.